Karen Dickson from Botanica Editions
Karen Dickson joins us to bring a series of seasonal workshops, designed to help you tap in to extra energy and your own creative wisdom throughout the year.
Based on tapping in to the unique energy of the Six Melbourne seasons and drawing on:
- local and eastern philosophy,
- traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic energy medicine;
- kinesiology, resource therapy (from Clinical Hypnotherapy), Mindfulness in to Stillness based meditation; and
- corporate and energy based coaching,
the workshops blend a healthy mix of western science with guidance from the natural environment.
HIGH SUMMER WORKSHOP
The next workshop HIGH SUMMER will help you connect with the Pure Energy of this vibrant season. Use the energy of the season to separate the pure from the impure and create the change you would like to see.
In this workshop you will receive:
- an interactive and conversational experience combining the healthy mix of western science, complementary and natural medicine and guidance from the natural environment
- a toolbox of helpful techniques, crafts, methods and experiments that will help you immediately tap into the High Summer energy flow
- connections with like minded others and wellbeing practitioners
- a nourishing seasonal light lunch or supper that will inspire your creative flow in the kitchen
- your personalised Botanica Editions Essence. An aromatic natural perfume anchor specially crafted to help you connect with the seasonal energy of High Summer anytime, anywhere
- a series of audio journeys recorded durin the workshop to help your home practice
- a practical workbook of additional reading material, exercises, recipes and reflection prompts to create your own High Summer practice
You will leave feeling inspired, empowered and energised.
HIGH SUMMER – Inner Wisdom
Sunday 26th November 2017 10:30am – 4:00pm
Cost – $108 (includes your own workbook, multiple audio journeys and aromatic anchor)
$88 when you attend with a friend
The Studio Selby
125 Belgrave-Gembrook Rd, Selby
For bookings and more information, contact email@example.com or phone 9376 9311