Advanced L2 Bowen Therapy Practitioner ISBT, Yoga Teacher, Kinesiologist
Lizette is passionate about integrative health and has 5 years experience treating as a Bowen Therapist working with all ages – from babies to the elderly. She is also a trained Yoga Teacher with 9 years teaching experience and a qualified Kinesiologist.
Lizette’s treatments address presenting issues with Bowen Therapy, gentle yet powerful moves on the skin in specific areas in relation to the injury or presenting issue. These Bowen moves send neurological impulses to the brain resulting in immediate responses of the fascia and muscles, enabling them to move back into alignment and reducing pain and tension.
Lizette creates personalised exercises using her Yoga training so that clients integrate strength, stability and mobility practices into daily life, and can stay injury free.
Bowen therapy can be used to treat a range of health imbalances:
- Back pain and neck stiffness
- Neck pain/ stiffness
- Whiplash and wry neck
- Shoulder and arm problems including
- Carpel tunnel and tennis elbow
- Headaches, Migraines, dizziness
- Sinusitus, eye, ear to nose & throat issues
- Sciatica, groin, hip and buttock pain
- Lower leg, ankle, foot and toe complaints
- Thigh, hamstring or knee problems
- Feelings of being run down, exhaustion
- Depression, numbness and anxiety
- Heaviness, low general life force
- Assists detoxification